Thursday, March 3, 2011

Attn: All Machine Embroiders!!!!


Now that I have your attention, LOL! I have a big question for those who have had negative experiences with a digitizer. What were your experiences? What did you do? Did they make it right?
I ask these questions due to a highly negative experience with a digitizer that has actually stolen my money and not come through with sending me the patterns I have ordered. I contacted her. She said she sent them. Keep in mind, I have spent alot of money online for patterns and never had an issue. This digitizer became rude and said its my fault and blocked me from her site after I filed a paypal dispute. To circumvent the dispute the digitizer sent out an envelope with a tracking number that was empty except for her business card. I have excalated the claim, but, what else can I do? I don't want others to have their money stolen and scammed. Your feedback is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment